Allegro Interiors provides the full range of interior decoration and design services required for your home's transformation.
Whether you choose a full home renovation or interior decoration of rooms we offer creative vision, problem-solving, and a team of skilled contractors, trades, suppliers and workrooms. If you prefer, we are pleased to work with your own choices.
Among the services we offer are:
- Design consultation and creation for any part of your home
- Planning and redesign of spaces, with floor plans and elevation drawings
- Kitchen and bath design
- Complete interior decorating including furniture layouts and all finishes, furniture, lighting and window treatments
- Design of custom furniture and built-in units
The Design Process
At Allegro Interiors, our goal is to offer you a design experience that is personal, enjoyable and informed. We have found that an understanding of the stages of design, decoration and/or renovation work increases clients’ comfort level at the outset, and then throughout the duration of the project.
All aspects of the room design and/or decoration are handled by MaryLynne personally, and she maintains continuous involvement throughout the project to ensure the best possible experience.
Here are the general steps to the Allegro Interiors design process; please note that there is continuous client consultation throughout:
- Initial meeting(s), selection of Allegro Interiors
- In-depth consultation with MaryLynne Meschino, including assessment of client lifestyle; functional needs; preferences in style, colour, mood; overall goals; budget; timelines.
- Signing of Letter of Agreement
- Onsite measurements, photos; initial assessment of site by contractor if required
- Development and presentation of preliminary design concepts, often more than one option: floor plans/furniture placement plans; colours; fabrics samples; finishes samples; furniture suggestions; general indication of cost
- Client selection of design concept
- If applicable, contractor costing, signing of contractor agreement
- Initiation of design: sourcing, ordering of custom items, detailed concept drawings
- Initiation of contractor construction and renovation
- Project monitoring, design budget updates throughout process
- Receipt of items and installation
- Styling of final look
- Client closure meeting- a debrief of the experience